Wednesday, March 2, 2011

thankful

As I am in the thick of school, closing our house in Sonoma, trying to sell our Santa Rosa condo, a sick pooch and of course, pregnancy...I am getting T-I-R-E-D.  Big life events just keep happening!  It just seems I can't get enough sleep!  I wake up in the morning and my hips hurt from sleeping on my sides.  I suppose I can't complain too much, I only wake up on average once a night and am sleeping pretty well.  However, I just am having a hard time imagining this going on for 3 more months!  People who see me can't believe I'm not due until June!

As I complain, I realize how wonderful Joel is.  He has been so supportive in our very tough February and I couldn't imagine going through this without him.  Last night he read Goodnight Moon ABC to Sprout and I loved it.  What a lucky baby to have such a wonderful daddy!

A very exciting thing in the last month is that we found a church!  For years now we've admired St. Andrew Presbyterian when we drive by on Arnold Drive coming home through Sonoma.  It is the most beautiful white church on the outskirts of Sonoma.  We've now gone 2 times this month and have truly enjoyed it.  It's a bit sad that it took a horrible scare like Sprout to become Anemic to get us to go to church, but now we are hooked!  What an uplifting experience to begin your week!  We're so excited to be close to it once we move!

No comments:

Post a Comment