Thursday, March 17, 2011

27 Weeks


Sprout is growing...like a sprout!  It weighs 2.1 lbs. and is in the 44% in weight-which is not a bad thing at all.  Last week, I had another check for anemia in the baby and things are looking really great!  The fluid in the belly is minimal and they expect the baby to be back to "normal" baby status by next week!  Yea!  What a relief!  These pictures have been such a joy to us and it makes you realize that this blessing is truly resilient!  I love that we can see some fat on it's cheeks and it really does look like a baby!  Now if only I can get through this 3rd trimester (I'm already exhausted thinking about it!)  I'm so thankful that I'm finishing teaching on May 6th so that I can have the month to organize and accomplish.  I couldn't imagine finishing out the school year!  I'd roll over if I bent down to tie a shoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment